Last updated: [Date]
What are Cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and more useful to you.
Cookies can be 'persistent' or 'session' cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for you to browse the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the site. We may use these cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. For example, we may use these cookies to remember your language preferences or login information.
- Analytical or Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use the website, such as which pages are visited most often. This helps us to improve the performance of the website and provide a better user experience.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver relevant advertisements to you both on and off the website. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement, as well as to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to analyze the usage of our website. These cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come from, and the pages they have visited.
- [Other Third-party Cookies]: [Description of other third-party cookies and their purpose].
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
For more information on managing cookies, please refer to your web browser's help section or visit the About Cookies website, which provides guidance for all modern browsers.